Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Where to purchase a Paladai infant cup?

Default Where to purchase a Paladai infant cup?

Local leader recommended trying a paladai infant cup (used in India) for feeding expressed milk to baby. Anyone know if they are available to order from somewhere online? My google search brought back studies, but none for sale.

Default Re: Where to purchase a Paladai infant cup?

Hi,
    I'm from India we use The paladai routinely here even in NICU instead of bottle it's a learned art of feeding initially supplemented my dd with formula thru paladin. It's available locally doubt online try to source it from some local person.
    Last edited by @llli*lllsmum; February 5th, 2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Doubt

They are hard to find. You might want to look in an Indian grocery, if you have one in your area. If you're unable to find one IRL or online, you might want to try a small gravy boat, which is very similar to a paladai. This one might do: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/small-gravy-boat/s679569
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

A small metal creamer (like you'd get at a restaurant with coffee) might work also. A restaurant supply store would probably have some options.