Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 mo, bls throwing food on floor

Default Re: 12 mo, bls throwing food on floor

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    My kids were never big throwers, but they were still super-messy. We transformed into the most generous tippers in town when we took our 1 year-olds out and they made messes on the floor. And I was always down on my knees at the end of the meal, picking up their drips and drabs!
    I would never be able to deal with that pressure. I get freaked out when I think the people in line behind me at the grocery store are waiting too long while I find my ATM card. I panic and use a real credit card! I could never do it to people KNOWING they would be cringing seeing us coming. I mean kids are messy when they are TRYING to eat well. I tip for that but throwing food at people in a restaurant? Oh hell no. I could not get down.

Way too lazy for formula

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*djs.mom View Post
    I would never be able to deal with that pressure. I get freaked out when I think the people in line behind me at the grocery store are waiting too long while I find my ATM card. I panic and use a real credit card! I could never do it to people KNOWING they would be cringing seeing us coming. I mean kids are messy when they are TRYING to eat well. I tip for that but throwing food at people in a restaurant? Oh hell no. I could not get down.
    You? My gangsta girlfriend? Afraid of some judgmental old biddy in the checkout line at the grocery?
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*djs.mom View Post
    And I would NEVER take my kid out to eat when this was going on! OMG it's bad enough how hard it was for ME to have to clean up after my kid. Who I loved. I would never make some poor waiter at a restaurant deal with it.
    We would go out to eat a lot BECAUSE this was going on at home. DS likes to watch people, so whenever we go out he is so into what is going on around us that he only touches food if he wants to eat it. We would leave restaurants with hardly a crumb on the floor, but if that same meal was eaten at home it would have been plastered on the walls.

Like I said in my earlier post, he stopped the food throwing around his second birthday. It was almost like overnight we went from daily food flinging to nothing but accidental spills.
    My little man was born 12/17/2010.

April 2014

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    You? My gangsta girlfriend? Afraid of some judgmental old biddy in the checkout line at the grocery?
    Dude. I am SOOOO pissed at peope who take hella long to pay in line at the grocery store. I am trying to burst them into flames in my mind. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I don't drive 50 in the fast lane, I pay and go and I never ever walk into a place 5imns before they close to shop.

Way too lazy for formula