Re: Low Supply- Depressed and Lack of Support
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new baby! I am sorry your nursing journey has been such a hard one so far, but I think there's every reason to think that you can get things back on track.
Some questions for you:
- How does nursing feel? Forget about how the latch looks, and tell us what it feels like on the inside.
- Is baby sleepy at the breast? Does he quickly transition from active sucking to sleepy, shallow sucking?
- Are you on any form of hormonal contraception?
- How does pumping feel?
- What sort of pump output are you getting?
- Any family or personal history of thyroid conditions or PCOS?
- How was the birth? Did you have any of the following: large volume of blood loss/postpartum hemorrhage, retained placenta, manual placenta extraction?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"