Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good resources for bottle feeding breastfed babies

Default Re: Good resources for bottle feeding breastfed babies

So, when I dropped off the kids this morning, i spoke to one of the owners regarding these feeding issues. While discussing my plan of attack, she mentioned that hopefully my production will go up so i can send more milk. . I pump typicall between 3-3.5oz ever 2hrs and twenty minutes.... totally average. "Hopefully my production goes up." I am so livid right now. i can't even concentrate.

Anyhow, this two days after my husband changed his mind about me staying home wiht the kids. apparently, he doesn't want me to anymore. i'm so irritated and i hate how i feel so powerless. i will be looking for a new DCP. They can suck it.

I hope you can find a great new DCP! You have gone above and beyond trying to get these providers educated about BF intake, and it is sad and frustrating that they just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*alilwest View Post
    "Hopefully my production goes up." I am so livid right now.
    I am mad for you! These people suck. They obviously aren't knowledgeable or BF-friendly and are making no attempt to become more so. Good idea to look for another provider ... you can take your money elsewhere - to a place that is more respectful to you and sensitive to your baby's needs!

So,they ended up mixing the top off bottle to two of the other bottles to so DS got 3 4 oz bottles. I'm worried. They said he did much better today.... But that just seems like a lot at one time. I'm not sure if I'm just paranoid, or what, but I'm scared this can have negative consequences.