Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Somebody Remind Me...

Default Somebody Remind Me...

My 6.5 month old son is happy and healthy. And having a SERIOUS growth spurt/teething/whatever and he's back to wanting to eat ALL THE TIME. He's my second. I know that this is normal. I know that it will pass. I know that before too long I will miss these baby nursing days. But man oh man is it intense right now. Will someone please remind me that I will be able to do something besides nurse this baby?

Default Re: Somebody Remind Me...

Oh mama I feel for you. Those moments when you're pulling your hair out and trying not to scream 'Get off me for five minutes kid' are really no fun. Remember this too shall pass. You're doing great making it this far!

Default Re: Somebody Remind Me...

Mine has been going through the distracted phase where he wants on, wants off, wants on, wants off... then night time rolls around and he's nonstop on me for up to 2 hours before bedtime. I keep telling myself this will pass. But I know it's hard to believe it when it's happening to you. You're not alone!
    Last edited by @llli*cprugar; February 7th, 2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Grammar