Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Pleasures??

Default Re: Guilty Pleasures??

I third- or forth- the cookies. Maybe that is why our lo love the taste of our breast milk
    I too watch way too much tv. Go The Price is Right!!!! My dh says I have my whole day on tv planned out....Not true..He goes to work at 2:30 pm, which is when my day starts (picking up the 6 yr old from school, taekwondo, dinner, ect). Then after 8 when 6 yr old goes to bed....I have my shows
    I also like using bf as an excuse to never have to leave my daughter with my crazy family....HA HA She's all mine
    And lastly, my house is a wreck- I only wish I had time to clean it (or that my dh knew how to clean)
    Last edited by @llli*preggoplus3; November 20th, 2006 at 04:38 PM.

stay in my nightgown ALL the time at home... and a serious Little Debbie habit...
    Lynda
    Tree-hugging, queer-loving, liberal, feminist Mommy to L August 2006

Ahhh the cookies. DH just made a batch and guess where they are all going? Yes, in my belly. Why does he make cookies when he knows I have no self control?? I will never lose the baby weight at this pace.

Other than the cookies...I wish I could lay in bed during the day and just nurse my LO and cuddle with her...but, I have a 17 month old running rampant in my house and therefore I have to be responsible I guess.

This morning I was awake nursing at 5:15 AM, so that began my day...I pumped to get the rest of the overnight engorgement down, got up, showered, cleaned & made breakfast before the rest of the household was even awake. YAYYY!!!

I'm jealous...Enjoy the days of having one LO - it's gets more difficult when you have 2!

Quote Originally Posted by tnmomof2 View Post
    I also like using bf as an excuse to never have to leave my daughter with my crazy family....HA HA She's all mine
    And lastly, my house is a wreck- I only wish I had time to clean it (or that my dh knew how to clean)
    Me too But I never want to leave DS with DF's family. Not saying that mine is exceptionally sane, but his is pretty flaky.

Oh, how I wish he could come home and just do one thing around the house without me asking him, every day. That would be wonderful. I love him anyway.
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

I'm very bad about wearing my night gowns all day (My mom always stops by and tells me I need to get a life)

Anytime I want some baby alone time while out and about or around other people I HAVE to feed him (even when he's sleeping)

I genuinely find myself getting much hungrier at night when he cluster feeds (I try to eat healthy but it doesn't always go so well!)

ooooo, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!! I feel so guilty sometimes when I put away a tray of cookies in one swoop!

oh, and this starving all the time while nursing thing is out of control. I thought it was getting better now that lo is 11 mo and not nursing as much, but I just got AF back last week and suddenly I'm starving, and in particular for french fries and chocolate! what gives?

OK, I already posted once in this thread but I have a new one...

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake!

It's a Paula Deen recipe we made the mistake of making this weekend, and it's now almost gone, thanks to ME! Mmmmmmmm....pumpkin's a vegetable, right?? So it's kinda good for us....

Paula Deen is my hero ... I just LOVE her! We should start a recipe exchange around here somewhere (if there isnt already one ... I am too new just yet)! I have SO many simple (less than 5 ingredient) yummy recipes that are healthy and quick to make ... for those of you, like me, struggle to still run a house and take care of a husband ... because all you want to do it spend time snuggling with the LO

kristenco is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

My guilty pleasure is sending my DH or older children running to get me a glass of water when I'm nursing. I really don't need one... that overwhelming urge has gone away.... but I ask in the name of "breastfeeding"!

I am prego and nursing a beautiful 12 month dd. Today I made brownies for "Thanksgiving"........woops! They are almost all gone!!