I'm 2 months PP and am sucessfully nursing and giving 1 bottle per day. I will go back to work in 3 weeks and be away from DD2 10 hours a day. My question is should I start looking into donating my milk or wait until I see how much I can pump in a normal work day. I have over 400 ounces in the freezer from pumping before bed (when I give a bottle) and in the morning after she nurses. Thanks!