Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Some Encouragement for those with Distractible Nurslings!

Cool Some Encouragement for those with Distractible Nurslings!

Hi All!

A few months back I posted about how difficult it has been to keep my daughter focused on nursing. It brought me through a dip in supply and a worry she was "self weaning" and an emotional rollercoaster to boot! Since I posted on this subject, I've seen a lot of women concerned about the same thing and whether this distractible period would ever end. Well, my daughter is now 10 months and she's decided nursing is awesome again! She really seems to be enjoying it for comfort and for nutrition and I couldn't be more happy. I hope that some of you with distractible nurslings take heart, your little one could come out it any day!

Default Re: Some Encouragement for those with Distractible Nurslings

that is a relief to hear. i have a distractible one, and it is TOUGH.
    thanks for the encouragement!

Yes, that really is good to hear. Mine also is very distracted unless no one else is in the room, which of course there's always others around but I have hope now, as she's 8 mo. Thank you, for sharing the good news!

Thank goodness! Mine likes to watch the cat or Daddy. Sometimes she won't even tolerate noise.
    FTM to Emmeline Talia, June 14, 2012, , trying to (she likes the ergo and the moby), and