Re: Should I quit?
Welcome to the forum! Please don't get discouraged- it's definitely possible to make more milk and to get baby to nurse more effectively.
Some questions for you:
- Can you tell us why you feel like your milk supply is insufficient?
- How many times a day do you nurse, and how many times a day do you pump?
- When you pump, how much milk do you get?
- What sort of pump are you using?
- How does nursing feel? (How the baby's latch feels is infinitely more important than how it looks.)
- What is baby's behavior like at the breast? Is she sleepy, does she fuss?
- Are you taking any hormonal contraception?
Last edited by @llli*mommal; November 24th, 2012 at 06:03 AM.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"