Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I may slowly be going crazy

Default Re: I may slowly be going crazy

I thank you ladies so much! I think we are definitely in the teething phase! I bought some hylands teething tablets because every times give her pain reliever in a syringe (little fevers) it's a pain in the neck and she usually throws up. I just gave her two of these tablets and out like a light! I think we may actually get a good nights sleep :-) I could not be happier the look of peace on her face. I'm treating myself to a bowl of soup! Usually I don't get to eat much these days. Soup and bed! Has anyone ever used these tabs? They dissolved instantly and she didn't even make a face. Just wondering your thoughts? I think her shots may have had something to do with it a few days ago, but the screaming, mouth banging and biting everything is teething for sure! Thanks again ladies, I'm glad i can always count on you!
    First time mommy

I think I'm doing really well. Babies are amazing little creatures and every moment with her is a gift to me.

I'm not political but don't mess with my baby or her meal!

EBF <3 5 months old now
    Co-sharing sleep <3
    BLS when she gives us a thumbs up
    NIP, and she'll wean when she's ready

The teething tablets work very well for us! We have been using them so long now I know it's not a placebo effect. We also have an amber teething necklace I swear by. Whenever she has a super bad teething day or night, we are not using the tablets or the necklace! So I say they work!!

I've used the teething pellets before too but I see better results with the Hyland's I think. There are other brands too.
    Lisa

Mom to Aimee, born 8/22/11
    for 20 months!

So we've used the tablets for three nights now. Tonight being our third night, I have given her two each time. Sound sleep! Has only woken maybe twice each night to nurse instead of every hour. I'm very greatful! I needed some sleep, good sleep. Thanks again ladies!6
    First time mommy

I think I'm doing really well. Babies are amazing little creatures and every moment with her is a gift to me.

I'm not political but don't mess with my baby or her meal!

EBF <3 5 months old now
    Co-sharing sleep <3
    BLS when she gives us a thumbs up
    NIP, and she'll wean when she's ready