Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: 13 Months & Counting!!

Default 13 Months & Counting!!

My DD and I have made it to 13 months breastfeeding! I am just so proud of us! When we started our breastfeeding journey I didn't know if we would make it 3 months let alone 13! I am so proud to say she has never had one drop of formula. I am so glad I did my reasearch on breastfeeding before having my LO. And I am very thankful for this website and all the support I have gotten from all the experienced Mommas out there. Breastfeeding is a new and inspiring passion in my life now. So thanks to all of you!
    09-28-2011 VB (41 Weeks 1 Day) Breastfeeding 12 months & counting.

Default Re: 13 Months & Counting!!

Congratulations! Welcome to the afterparty. The 2nd year is so very very different from the 1st. Enjoy nursing your toddler!

Way too lazy for formula

Congratulations! Great job mama.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

Congrats! I am at 13 months and counting as well. Our babies are 2 days apart I see. I often thought I wouldn't last either, but yet here I am! Kudos to you!

Yay! Lucky baby & lucky mama. I too welcome you to the toddler nursing club. It's quite different in the second year- now you feed AND heal boo boos, nurse toys alongside baby, diffuse tantrums, and keep that bond growing. Now the real fun begins! Kudos :-)