Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: School Help

Default School Help

Hello,
    I am a student at Washington State University, and I need help obtaining some first-hand data for a class project. If you are a mother, please go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ST7X9M6
    to fill out a questionnaire about breastfeeding and maternal nutrition.
    This would be a great help for my project! If you have any questions, please let me know. No names, addresses, personal information will be used.

Thank you!

Default Re: School Help

Hi student,

I'm generally happy to help out with questionnaires, and I have taken yours now. But I thought I'd suggest that you might get better results if you more fully introduce yourself to this community (for example, do you have a name? who can we contact if we have questions about the research?) and the context of the research (is is for a class? are you an undergraduate? do you have Human Subjects approval?). And it's always important to pre-test and revise your survey instrument ... for example, you mention "prebiotics" on your survey but I think you mean "probiotics", and there are other questions you might have chosen to revise had you pretested with nursing mothers.

Good luck!
    DS1 6/7/11
    DS2 10/29/13

Nursing, pumping, cloth-diapering, babywearing, working professor mama with the awesomest SAHD ever.

I took the survey and am also curious as to what the project entails?

ditto
    TW
    <Abigail 9/6/10>

Questions could be a little more detailed, in my opinion.
    Mom to my sweet little "Pooper," born 10/12/11, and "Baby Brother," born 6/23/2014, and married to heavy metal husband. Working more than full-time, making healthy vegetarian meals for family, and trying to keep up with exercise routine.