Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: More Milk Plus v. Separate fenugreek and blessed thistle

Default More Milk Plus v. Separate fenugreek and blessed thistle

Has anyone tried both options? Did one work better than the other? I'm on dom and more milk plus right now and am going to try to wean from the dom. I've never really felt like the MMP was doing much, so I'm considering taking fenugreek and blessed thistle separately to see if it works better that way. Thoughts? Experiences? Thanks!

Default Re: More Milk Plus v. Separate fenugreek and blessed thistle

I don't have any thoughts on your specific question, but I do want to suggest buying fenugreek seed rather than fenugreek pills. Bulk seed goes for about $4 a lb, as opposed to $15-20 for a bottle of the pills, and the seed is much more fresh and in my experience more effective than the pills.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Thanks! How do you take the seed?

Put a teaspoon or two in a cup of boiling water, drink the resultant tea, and then eat or swallow the softened seeds at the bottom of the cup.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"