Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EPing as a choice after returning to work

Default Re: EPing as a choice after returning to work

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    You should be proud! When mamas here advise against EPing, it's not because EP mamas have something to be ashamed of. It's just that nursing straight from the tap is almost always much, much easier than EPing and often more enjoyable.
    Exactly. Even if BFing is not enjoyable, the time saved in the long run makes it so worth it.

There are many working and pumping moms who go on to work FT and nurse too. Look at some of their threads about making it work.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Default Re: EPing as a choice after returning to work

I pumped at work for my first child. And there is no way I ever wanted to come home from work and pump some more, ever. Or wash more bottles or more pump parts than I had to. Going back to work is hard enough as it is without adding EP to the mix.
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby