Re: My milk supply has dropped off to almost nothing.
with the PPs.
Once you've been nursing for a while, and supply is well-matched to demand, the following are normal:
- Reduced/absent leaking
- Reduced/absent feelings of fullness or engorgement
- Reduced pumping output, if you have been pumping
- Reduced/absent letdown sensation
- Baby starts/stops sleeping through the night
- Baby nurses more/less frequently
- Baby seems fussy at the breast
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"