Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Could this be Aunt Flo?......:(

Exclamation Could this be Aunt Flo?......:(

Hey ladies!!!

I EBF my 4 month old. She does sleep during the night but wakes up to eat every 3-4 hours. She does cosleep often and does not use a pacifier or bottle. She may eat cereal once a day but she still eats like a champ.
    I feel crampy and bloated.... As I showered this morning I noticed a little bit of sticky discharge and ****tmi**** I placed my finger inside because I wanted to see if my period was returning and got a few drops of blood on my finger. Could this be Aunt Flo??

Pregnancy is unlikely because my poor husband has had sex with me 3 times since she's been born. 2 of those times we used condoms that one time (without) we stopped because I was to scared..lolol

SORRY FOR THE TMI...:/
    Wife.Mother.Sister.Friend.ChildoftheKing. I am a mother to a bubbly preteen (12) and a very active newborn (4-24-12)

Thank you ladies in advance for your support. I couldnt do it without you!!

I and bottle fed (exclusively) until 5-28-12 when my sweet baby started back (exclusively) It has not been an easy road at all. I
    But now.... My sweet pea LOVES my BOOBIES!!!

Default Re: Could this be Aunt Flo?......:(

It could be. Some mamas get their fertility back sooner, even with nursing around the clock. I pumped at work and nursed on demand at home and didn't get my period back until 14 months with Lilah and not until 11 months with Trixie. Everyone's body is different.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Ok.. I was getting concerned. I almost broke down. I AM NOT READY FOR ANOTHER CHILD!! That's why my poor husband NEVER gets any. I almost broke done thinking that was an option..lol

Thanks Mommy2lilah!!
    Wife.Mother.Sister.Friend.ChildoftheKing. I am a mother to a bubbly preteen (12) and a very active newborn (4-24-12)

I and bottle fed (exclusively) until 5-28-12 when my sweet baby started back (exclusively) It has not been an easy road at all. I

It still could be, and I completely understand why you would feel that way. Since it took so long for my period to return both times, I was SO paranoid about getting pregnant. I remember when Lilah was 3 months old crying and worrying about being pregnant.

Deep breaths mama! You're probably NOT pregnant. But it wouldn't hurt to buy some tests at the dollar store just to ease your mind.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

I guess in my little tiny brain of mine that no period means no preggy. Lolol I know for those mommies that do get pregnant, it's hard to tell pregnancy versus period. I hate Google. Google always gives you the worst case scenario lol I have a feeling I'm not though. I just can't be. It takes sex to get pregnant. I think I'm a virgin again! Lol

Even with ebf, cosleeping, etc I got my period at 7 weeks pp. so it definitely could be. I've been a bit freaked out the past week though. I'm normally like clockwork every four weeks but this month it was only three. The only other time that happened ds had been conceived. Huh, wait and see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*zaynethepain View Post
    Even with ebf, cosleeping, etc I got my period at 7 weeks pp. so it definitely could be. I've been a bit freaked out the past week though. I'm normally like clockwork every four weeks but this month it was only three. The only other time that happened ds had been conceived. Huh, wait and see I guess.
    Ohh wow girl! That's super early! My first child I only bf for 31/2 months because I had to return to work. This baby I am a sahm and she's 4 months old. Maybe my hormones are doing their own thing. I seriously doubt I'm preggers. The hardest thing is NOT having a period. I'm like clock work too--that's how I knew I was pregger this past time. I only had the post partum bleeding for 7 days and nothing since birth. Unless you are ready--I pray it's negative :/ or you could wait it out

Definitely not ready yet I do want one more but I'd like zayne to self wean first. He's a very intense, spirited little guy. Not sure if I could handle him plus a newborn