Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reglan with history of PPD

Default Re: Reglan with history of PPD

[QUOTE=@llli*alilwest;1287578]So, my primary care doc can't write me an rx so I'm waiting to hear back from my OB.

I'm starting to feel like a negative nancy again. I'm taking fenugreek, more milk plus, and goats rue and have yet to see any improvement. Starting to wonder if they really work. I will be incorporating brewers yeast and brown rice tomorrow. Just starting to feel like I'm wasting my time and money.

I know the feeling. Supplements can be expensive. Thats on thing I like about reglan is that it works the best for me and its affordable.
    Proud Momma
    DD 2-1-01 BF for 16 months
    DS 1-9-10 BF for only 4 months due to low milk supply and working graveyard
    DD 4-28-12 Pumping 5X a day at work, Loving BFing

OB has also declinedy request for Dom. Oh well. I bought a baby scale today so at least I can supplement as needed, instead of guessing like I have been.

So, I would like to get an idea of how much DS is getting from me on a daily basis. I did buy a scale and have read that doing 24 hours of weigh-feed-weighs is the best way to get an overall idea of intake. But, I'm not really sure how to do this. Inevitably, there is at least one feed per day where I fall asleep, and therefore do not do the after read. Also, how do I take comfort nursing into account?