Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All night nursing

Default Re: All night nursing

It may get better, but then it may get worse again, just saying. DD is now 9.5mo and wants to nurse off and on all stinkin' night. I have given up even trying to start her in her pack and play. It's making me wacko. She has 3 teeth coming in, so I hope it's just that.
    ---Josie

Proud mommy of 2 boys and a baby girl!

DS Owen, DOB 10/28/6, 6 lb 4oz, adopted from Guatemala, home forever 8/1/6 (we met him at 4w old! Mommy lived w/him in Guatemala from 5/28/6 till he came home!)

DS Ian, DOB 8/6/8 via C-sec., 9 lb!
    BF for 22 mo.

DD born via vbac 11/25/11!

One thing is for sure, baby sleep does not improve in a linear progression. Later, you look back and realize it did improve, but at the time, the big setbacks may be all you can see sometimes.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Thank you so much for all the support! Yesterday was day two on the reflux med, and DS slept a seven hour stretch last night. I know this doesn't mean a thing going forward, but catching up on a little sleep makes everything feel more manageable.