Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Thank you!!

Default Thank you!!

With my first LO I was only able to breast feed till 6 weeks, She was in the NICU and they started her on formula ( I didnt know any better than to trust the nurses)

With #2 she also was in the NUCI and they told me she had to gain weight and put her on formula (she was 8lbs!) she came home 2 weeks old and I completely went off formula and thanks to the AMAZING lady's on here and a dear friend who suggested this site to me, LO is now 11 weeks old and still solely breastfeeding!!!!! I cant not tell you how happy I am to be able to do this, I LOVE waking up with my LO to spend quite time breast feeding her, I cant tell you how appreciative I am of this group for answering my questions and giving me the support I needed to make it this far!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Default Re: Thank you!!

YAAAAY! So glad to hear the forums were helpful for you!

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

That is AWESOME! The ladies on this site saved my breastfeeding relationship with both of my babies. I am forever indebted.
    Karen

Proud mama to
    Kaitlyn Ann 12/23/07 - 7 lbs., 15 oz.
    11/09
    Jackson Thomas 1/16/11 - 9 lbs., 3 oz.

Me too, I'd have quit for sure! Nice job mama!
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language