A quick recap of your points:Anyways, she's been in her crib a week I'm getting tired getting up and down all night. How do I convince stubborn baby daddy to let me co sleep?? I have a huge vanity I would need his help moving to do it... I want my girl next to me!
- You're tired from schlepping down the hall at night
- You'd feel more comfortable with baby nearby
- Daddy isn't contributing to night time parenting
- You are (presumably) in your own home/apartment/condo
- You don't need anyone's permission to parent your own child the way you'd prefer, especially when a workable alternative hasn't been suggested and you're doing the heavy lifting
- If you're comfortable checking in on baby with a monitor, you could have Daddy wake and bring Baby to you every time she wakes. There's an expression that every father is pro-BF at 3am, and I think this carries over to cosleeping arrangements too.
- There be some underlying issue/resentment toward Baby that your boyfriend isn't expressing, and it's being dumped on the cosleeping discussion.