Re: Help. Breastfeeding after supplementing problems.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new baby! It's wonderful that you managed to get him to latch on. I have some questions for you which may help us help you better.
- How much formula are you using at this point? (How many bottles per day, how many oz in each bottle?)
- How many oz of milk do you get when you pump?
- What sort of pump are you using? (Make, model)
- How often are you pumping?
- How often does baby nurse?
- How does nursing feel? Any pain or discomfort?
- How do you know that you're making "very little" milk?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"