Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: What bottles worked best for your baby?

Default What bottles worked best for your baby?

Hello everyone! I have a question for you all. I will be returning to nursing school in the fall and will need to give my 6 month DD a bottle (with breastmilk) while I am gone during the day once a week. I have already starting training her on it, but I am having a hard time getting her to take a bottle. I have already tried a couple brands to no avail. What kind of bottles worked best for your baby, which ones did they take really well? Thanks!

Default Re: What bottles worked best for your baby?

Its really trial and error. My DS1 would take anything, we used the bottles that came with the PISA. My DS2 was a nightmare and we had to try a million! We ended up with the BREASTFLOW bottles.
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Default Re: What bottles worked best for your baby?

We have always used the cheapest possible bottles with low-flow newborn nipples. Like Evenflo. Strangely, my babies have taken these better than the fancier options (wish I hadn't spent the money on them!).

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.