I pump at work and make tons of milk in a morning pump but hardly any in the afternoon. The morning pump is usually enough for the next day. This morning I pumped 14 ounces! As I was putting away the pump parts, I saw that the yellow part of the pump thing (it's a Medela- the part that the membrane goes on so it definitely touches milk) had mold in it. Like thick nasty black mold. Obviously I'm going to have to throw this milk away (which makes me cry) but then I think that my baby has been drinking milk with mold in it for who knows how long (makes me cry even more). I'm so upset. What do I do?