Re: Mold! So upset!!
First of all, stop kicking yourself. The human digestive system is pretty tough, even in a baby. It's evolved to handle all sorts of nasty stuff, that's one reason why there's acid in it. So I really doubt that your LO will be harmed by this.
Just replace the parts, take a deep breath, and continue on. And maybe call Medela? If these parts are so vulnerable to mold or mildew, they should make their customers aware.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"