Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boobs after weaning

Default Re: Boobs after weaning

I also feel like I look heavier with larger boobs. Of course right now, four weeks postpartum, I look heavier because I AM heavier. Anyway.

My breasts started to shrink back to something closer approximating my normal size when I stopped nursing Joe as much around a year. I also pump weaned around that time. I'd say that by the time he was 2 yo, they were pretty much "normal."

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Default Re: Boobs after weaning

I know this is an older thread, but just thought I'd add my experience. I was a 34D before pregnancy. At the height of newborn nursing, with an oversupply issue, I was a 36I. Yes, "I." I tried on a J that worked when I was really full, but would probably be a bit puckery after feeding, just got an "I" with some stretch. I had ginorma boobs for most of the first year. It really wasn't until DS turned two that I was really back down to "able to purchase at a normal store" size. I'm way down to 36DD at this point. But my gals are pointing south. It's like only the lower half deflated. I agree that "sad" is the word. I had no stretch marks during pregnancy, I'm 38.
    First-time mom to Little Manatee (1/7/2010)

Nursed for 3 1/2 years!

My little boy is my everything.