Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: I love this!

Talking I love this!

Ok, I know most everyone uses this forum for help, questions, and issues. And I've definitely done that for the issues these almost 3 months of nursing my little girl, but this time I just wanted to say that its an AMAZING thing too! I thought I fell in love when my daughter was born, but I've caught her just watching me lately from down there! (I've been watching a lot of the Olympics...) It's probably one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. It's wonderful when she smiles at me too, but knowing that she's content just looking at me while I'm providing her with the best food possible is amazing.
    The feeling is mutual baby girl! <3

Default Re: I love this!

good to hear

Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

It's so nice to see such a positive post! This time round BFing my DD is such a great experience and I, too, am loving it! Thanks for sharing
    -Ishy-

Married 28 july 2005
    Mummy to my DS , born 30 july 2008
    proud to have BF him for 8 months
    Now a Mummy for the 2nd time to my DD , born 15 june 2012 for 15 1/2months! Still whenever we can and

DS Stats
    Birth: 7lbs 15oz - 19.5inches
    4 yrs: 35lbs 4oz - 3feet 5.5inches
    5 yrs: 40lbs - 3feet 8inches

DD Stats
    Birth: 7lbs 13oz - 19.5inches
    6.5 months 12lbs 14oz - 26inches
    9 months 15lbs 13oz
    15months 20lbs 11oz - 30 inches

awww I feel the same way. sometimes my baby unlatches so she can coo and smile so cute.
    Amber

Mommy to Baby Sage: 6lb, 19in, born on 5/20/12

love: hotsling AP, bumgenius diapers, ergoBaby
    loving fiancée to SAHD

visit us at: mommy & sage

Yes!!! Love this!

My LO started pulling off to smile at me, and I love seeing her just gaze up at my face...Breastfeeding is the most challenging, but the most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life.
    Proud mama to Matthew Rory, born naturally 10/29/10, and mama to Callie Elisabeth, born naturally 5/15/12.

Very sweet! It's a bond like no other
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Totally with you - my baby girl has just recently started giving me smiles, loving gazes, and coos before and after nursing, and it is soooo sweet.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

Love your post and feel completely the same! For the first month & a half I didn't find BF'ing overly enjoyable, but now I look forward to each feeding. Watching her watching me is amazing...and those smiles... BEST feeling ever.