Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not sure about weaning

Default Re: Not sure about weaning

Are his molars coming in? His canines? New developmental stage? Trixie was like that last week - and this week she's back to being ok sleeping without being latched on all night.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mek View Post
    Ugh, after tonight, I think I want to be completely done! It's so frustrating that on nights when I have a lot to get done, he needs me to be his personal pacifier all night! I know that weaning won't stop that though. It just sucks when I try to unlatch and he screeches for me, over and over again.

I think that my situation would end up like yours, Meg. I think it will result in less sleep, which is why I am hesitant. I'm just getting frustrated!
    well you can always give it a try and if the result is to make matters worse, just stop. If you do want to try night weaning, i found the no cry sleep solution (Pantley) books helpful

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    Are his molars coming in? His canines? New developmental stage? Trixie was like that last week - and this week she's back to being ok sleeping without being latched on all night.
    His first molar just popped through over the weekend! Let's hope that sleep improves this week!
    ~ Megan

Mommy to Alex (born 2/27/11) and Katie (born 3/31/14)