Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Pump bustier

Default Pump bustier

So I just ordered a pump bustier to help free my hands while pumping at work.

I'm a FTM so i'm sure this is a stupid question....haha. But I know this is a "safe" place to ask these questions.

How do you wear it? Like can I just wear it under my normal clothes....or under my nursing bra?

Or do I have to take everything off and put it on separately? Not sure how this works......

Thanks for your tips and clarifications.
    Proud mama of baby Natalie. Born 5-19-12, 8 lbs, 5 oz, 22 inches. She's gonna be tall and strong!

Default Re: Pump bustier

oh and I ordered the simple wishes bustier. I just watched a video online. Seems easy enough.....I just don't know if I want to wear an actual nursing bra to work......can I use it with a regular bra somehow? and can I keep the bustier on throughout the day?
    Proud mama of baby Natalie. Born 5-19-12, 8 lbs, 5 oz, 22 inches. She's gonna be tall and strong!

I didn't have that brand. I just wore a regular nursing bra. Then when I pumped I put the pumping bustier over my nursing bra. I don't think you'd really want to wear it all the time. I just kept it in my bag of pumping stuff at work. HTH.

Christine
    Baby Girl Born 2/17/10 to her two mommies
    BF from day one. I looked up one day and realized I'm nursing a toddler!

I wore one just once while an IBCLC was showing it to me, and I just wore it over my bra and took it off when I was done pumping.
    Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

Ok. that's what I was thinking!

Thanks!

The Simple Wishes comes off and on. You can't leave it on all the time...it looks funny under your clothes

I have two of them and they are very good to have.

ETA: I dropped the flap of my nursing bra and put the simple wishes on. I leave my clothes on.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!