Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Avent Isis Car Adapter?

Default Avent Isis Car Adapter?

Do they make a car adapter for the Avent Isis Duo Electric?
    Daniel Keith + Rachel Joy = Leonel Dante [4/13/2012]

Default Re: Avent Isis Car Adapter?

Ice neve seen one, but maybe it is on their website.

I'm not a fan of this pump. It's not really made for the FT working mom. I did well with the manual version some years ago, but I wasn't pumping 3 times a day 5 days a week.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

I've been wondering if I made the right choice. I know pumping output can decrease but I've been worried because I'm getting only 3 ounces (and having to pump throughout the day in order to supply what DS eats while I'm gone). Granted, I only pump once on my 5 1/2 shift (nurse around 5, work at 6, pump around 8:30, pump at home around 11:45/midnight, nurse when I get into bed/when DS wakes up), but I used to get at LEAST 4 oz regularly, if not more.

What pump would you recommend?
    Daniel Keith + Rachel Joy = Leonel Dante [4/13/2012]

Hygeia actually.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!