Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Please help!!

Default Please help!!

Before my daughter my period was very regular (28 day cycle). After my daughter was born I got my period 5 months later. Today my daughter is 13 months old and still breast feeding. My periods since her birth have been very irregular (35-45) day cycles. Could breast feeding have something to do with the irregularity? We want to start trying for number two, but I have no idea where to start because of my cycles.. I am beginning to think I am not even ovulating because my cycles are so irregular.. I am just looking for any input and advice! Thanks so much.

Default Re: Please help!!

Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a great primer on how to chart, and how to use your fertility signs to identify when/if you're ovulating, and how to maximize your chances of conception. It also has some really good sections on how your fertility signs can indicate problems like short luteal phases or thyroid issues.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"