Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Does anyone use a nursing bracelet???

Default Does anyone use a nursing bracelet???

Hi there,
    Was thinking about purchasing a nursing bracelet....saw them on ebay and thought they looked useful. I never remember anything, I'm convinced with each time my LO nurses, he's sucking out precious brain cells too...lol. Just wondering if anyone else had used them and found them beneficial???
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Default Re: Does anyone use a nursing bracelet???

I do - http://www.milkbands.com/

I nees this thing - i mean, he eats a ton, and gains well - but i tend to forget what time i last fed him! I feed on demand, too. Also, i sometimes forget which breast i did last as my left one almost ALWAYS feels full!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after he ate!

Wow those are really cute!!!
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

I do. My dd nurses on demand, so I don't look at a clock or worry about the last time she nurse, I use it to remember what side to start with (the last one she nursed from) since I can never remember (I also make them).

I used to use a hair elastic at night. It definately helped! Now he only nurses 2x a day so I start with the right and end with the left.

I switch my engagement ring from side to side to remind me. But these bracelets are pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Evin View Post
    I switch my engagement ring from side to side to remind me. But these bracelets are pretty.
    I wish my rings fit...They havent seen i was 28 weeks pregnant and now i am 3 weeks PP and they still dont! I LOOK like the swelling has gone down, but the rings dont fit! Wahhhhhhh!