Re: Really need help please
Do you experience any or all of the following:
Originally Posted by @llli*littleturtlelove
- frequent feelings of fullness or engorgement
- frequent leaking
- intense letdown sensation (it may feel like a tingling, or pins and needles)
- ability to pump multiple oz of milk with ease, if you are pumping
- milk sometimes spraying or streaming from the breast if baby pulls off while nursing
- baby makes a clicking or clucking sound when nursing
- baby chokes, coughs, splutters, gags, etc. while nursing
- baby starts out with a good latch but "slips up" onto the nipple
- baby "clamps down" while nursing
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"