Re: 8 weeks and failing miserably
Hi mama, congrats on your new baby, and good job hanging in there so far.
Can you give us some more details, like:
- how often does he feed, on any kind of routine?
- exact & complete weight history, and was it all on the same scale with no clothes on?
- how many wet diapers per 24 hours?
- how much supplementing?
- how are you pumping? type, frequency, duration, before/after nursing, etc
- have you ever done before & after weighs on a sensitive scale?
- were the clinics you went to one-on-one help with an IBCLC? or what?
- how you decide when to take him off the breast
- anything else you can possibly think of?
Nursing, pumping, cloth-diapering, babywearing, working professor mama with the awesomest SAHD ever.