Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's happening again;(

Default Re: It's happening again;(

I just bought some yogurt for him and we'll start feeding him a bigger dinner. Something filling. The yogurt sounds like a good idea I'll try that. Susan were you able boost your supply back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Kate
    Wife to Jason
    Mom to Aubrey 4/06 queen
    Mom to Nathan 5/08 Relactated for him and he got EBM for a year
    Mom to Jack 8/11

How's it going?
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Molars are in. Could be canines.

And I don't feel like my supply increased, but he decreased to meet my supply. Does that make sense, OP?
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

FYI - I am RIGHT IN THE SAME BOAT, but at 14 months. I have always had copious amounts (16oz+ per day) and very suddenly seem to have dropped off a ton (10-12oz); especially strange following a 4 day Holiday weekend. I will follow your thread to see your progress. I know that I might have figured out part of my issue is related to missing my birth control pills and/or prenatal vitamins. I am NOT pregnant, and haven't seen AF since before I got pregnant. Hang in there!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by @llli*katebrownrn View Post
    He. Yes nurses right before I leave and as soon as I get home. The thing is I work nights so it's not like my husband can give him solids at 3am We are going to try and give a more filling dinner on the nights I work and see if that helps. He loves his solids. I did check all parts and replace the membranes. I will just pump after feedings and see if that helps. It's crazy I went from pumping 16 to 18 oz to maybe 13 oz. So frustrating.
    Full time working mama to a precious
    Due date was 05/02/2011 - born 04/04/2011 at 36 weeks exactly.
    and 14 months and still going strong