Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Groupon Deal: Baby Chef Baby Food Center

Default Groupon Deal: Baby Chef Baby Food Center

Groupon has a deal (only 9 hours left as of my post) for Baby Chef Kids Line Ultimate Baby-Food Center. It's sorta a steamer/blender all-in-one unit. The reviews on Amazon.com were pretty mix-mix... some parents swear it's the best thing in the world... but the majority of the reviews claim this item is extremely easy to break.

Does any mama's use this unit? If so, what do you think? I'm thinking of buying one to store until my baby is old enough to introduce solids. Groupon has is listed for $49... which is the cheapest price I've seen for this so far. What do you guys think? Is this a buy or no?
    Proud of Baby

Default Re: Groupon Deal: Baby Chef Baby Food Center

I vote no, because it's a tool for making feeding babies way more complex than it has to be. Steaming and pureeing? Forget it. Search this forum for threads on "baby led solids" and you'll see that there's a much easier way to introduce solids to your LO.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    I vote no, because it's a tool for making feeding babies way more complex than it has to be. Steaming and pureeing? Forget it. Search this forum for threads on "baby led solids" and you'll see that there's a much easier way to introduce solids to your LO.
    YES save your money for cute baby stuff you';; actually use, like cloth diapers! or even just cute clothes
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    I couldn't agree more! Just buy fruits and veggies at the market, (cook if necessary), slice, and serve. It's as inexpensive and easy as it gets!
    K. Sophia - Mama to my little lactivore, the amazing Mr. X (11/10).

Whew! I'm glad I posted before blindly purchasing the item! That's $55 I saved towards other things instead Thanks ladies!!
    Proud of Baby