Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Just wanted to say thank you..

Default Just wanted to say thank you..

It finally dawned on me today that DD has approached the age when nearly all of my friends that have breastfed before weaned by. My goal has always been to make it to two years (or more!), and I looked at my DD while she gives me yet another dental exam while nursing happily away, and as she gave a contented sigh, I was just filled with so much gratitude for what DD and I have. I have learned SO MUCH just reading through everyone's experiences here, and I credit the fact that we haven't had any major BF problems to these forums! That's really all. I just wanted to say thank you! And that I'm really going to be hanging on to these forums for dear life in the coming months (years?) as I will probably need the extra validation from some folks who have truly BTDT.
    First time mommy to Anika Jo, born 6/27/11 at home
    Love to , and . Cloth diapering full time, and part-time ECing-- my baby pees and poos in her little pink potty!
    I blog: www.the-whole-life.blogspot.com

Default Re: Just wanted to say thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kjohanna View Post
    and I looked at my DD while she gives me yet another dental exam while nursing happily away,
    This made me laugh out loud.

And I agree with everything you've said -- the support here is amazing!
    Karin
    mom to Miles (9/7/11)

Default Re: Just wanted to say thank you..

dental exam

I too credit these forums for my BF success and shaping the way I mother as well
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language