Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Holistic pediatrician? San Jose?

Default Holistic pediatrician? San Jose?

Hi. I'm looking for a pediatrician in San Jose, CA who is supportive of breastfeeding. I'd also like to find one who will value the input and observations of the mother of the baby. Any suggestions would be most welcome. Thank you.I was thinking a holistic pediatrician would be great.

Default Re: Holistic pediatrician? San Jose?

Try looking on Dr. Sears' website for a delayed-vax friendly ped. Many times they are holistic, as is ours.
    Sunny
    BF'g my son since birth, May '11. I proudly practice peaceful/attached parenting

You might also try asking in the San Francisco Area Mamas thread in the Commonalities forum.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

I know there is one in SF called GetzWell Pediatrics. I've heard good things about the practice, but we have not been able to go there because of our insurance. Maybe they could recommend someone in San Jose if you can't find one? Good luck!!
    Proud Mama to Noah Michael and Baby Charlie