Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Creating Your Username

Default Creating Your Username

If your LLLID is your real name, the first thing you'll need to do is create a username, or alias, for the forums.

In the green header section at the top of the board, click on the link to your Control Panel. On the Control Panel page, there are three boxes down the left side -- My Messages, My Subscriptions, and My Settings.

Click on My Settings > My Account > Administer Alias. It will give you the option of creating a new alias or switching from your original LLLID alias to another already existing alias.

Each user may have up to 3 aliases (including your original LLLID alias). We ask that the alias you use on the forums doesn't include personal identifying information (like your full name).

If you have any questions about changing your alias, please PM me.
    Last edited by @llli*LLLKaren; January 26th, 2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: updated to reflect new layout
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

Default Re: Creating Your Username

Updated this since the Alias link moved.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--