Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Update!

Default Update!

Hello everybody! I just wanted to come back and give you all an update. I had been dealing with recurrent mastitis (?) breast and nipple pain, possible ductal thrush, lots of issues. Well, I am proud to say that at almost nine months, we are still going strong with breastfeeding! Thanks, in large part, to all of you and to the wonderful LC who helped identify a tongue tie and give me tools to combat what seems to be a series of yeast flare-ups. Now, I can take a few supplements, some GSE, and avert another issue. This morning as we were nursing right after he'd woken up, I was so glad that I stuck with this. So, thank you, thank you all.

Default Re: Update!

WTG! Amazing gift to you both!

I think I've told you this but I LOVE your picture
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Fabulous! You have done such an awesome job, mama. I know so many women who've faced lesser obstacles and thrown in the towel. Give yourself a huge pat on the back!
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Yay! Good job mom!
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!