Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaking...getting frustrated

Default Re: Leaking...getting frustrated

I'm glad to hear all of these ideas. It's not my thread, but I'll be trying some of these. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*joe.s.mom View Post
    This definitely happened with me too, but the overall frequency of leaking was less when I wore them at work, etc. (They're also nice and low-profile.) Still, when I'd get home and see my hungry baby and hear him cry, BAM, nothing could stop the flow of milk!

I had some crazy psychosomatic associations, too. I could never understand it, but for some reason, being on the subway always made my milk let down. WTH? It was so weird. But very reliable.
    It's so funny how that happens! One odd time for me is whenever someone is acting really tired or yawning haha I think my body associates being sleepy with nursing because we nurse very often throughout the night. I also let down a lot more when I am more full.
    Melissa

Young SAHM of
    Afton (A1) (1/24/09) and
    Autumn (A2) (8/29/11)

Sealed in the SLC Temple

and and now CDing!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*lovemygirlso1 View Post
    It's so funny how that happens! One odd time for me is whenever someone is acting really tired or yawning haha I think my body associates being sleepy with nursing because we nurse very often throughout the night. I also let down a lot more when I am more full.
    Too funny, for the longest time I would let down when I yawned.