Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Thrush prevention?

Default Thrush prevention?

My baby and I are both sick and on antibiotics. I was wondering if there were any preventive measures I could be taking against thrush. I ready do not want to have to deal with that on top of everything else. TIA!
    Mom to Kaleb born 7/24/08......clueless about BF and began to supplement. Supply was gone at 8 weeks.

Sarah Beth born 11/29/11.....found this forum(lifesaver) and glad to say she has only had BM since day 1 and we are still going strong!

Default Re: Thrush prevention?

Lol someone else just asked this too http://forums.llli.org/showthread.ph...ospital-update
    Melissa

Young SAHM of
    Afton (A1) (1/24/09) and
    Autumn (A2) (8/29/11)

Sealed in the SLC Temple

and and now CDing!

Red face Re: Thrush prevention?

Thanks. I didn't realize
    Mom to Kaleb born 7/24/08......clueless about BF and began to supplement. Supply was gone at 8 weeks.

Sarah Beth born 11/29/11.....found this forum(lifesaver) and glad to say she has only had BM since day 1 and we are still going strong!

Oh You are totally fine! I just thought it was a funny coincidence Did that other thread answer your question?
    Melissa

Young SAHM of
    Afton (A1) (1/24/09) and
    Autumn (A2) (8/29/11)

Sealed in the SLC Temple

and and now CDing!

Yes it did. Thanks!

I am prone to yeast and I take GSE grapefruit seed extract when I take antibiotics.