Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Falling Asleep on OWN (mostly)!

Default Falling Asleep on OWN (mostly)!

So progress has been made in the sleep department!! LO (now 12mos) nurses to mostly sleepy, then will start fussing UNTIL I deposit him in crib ( ). And... I discovered that he's kicking off the covers or getting cold... so a new sleep sack (paired with a sweater, since it's cold here)... is helping him sleep longer. Finally... he's decided that instead of pottying every time he nurses (we EC) -- he just holds it (so far he loses it after ~6hrs). It's been soooooo nice to finally see him doing this on his own time (without CIO!).

We even had an almost 5hr stretch the other night I think. But definitely are getting 3-4 hour stretches... which is WAY better than 1-2 hour stretches a couple months ago.

{had to share!}
    3/2011 {EBF to 6mos, now BF and BLS, CD, EC'ing since 5mos - in underwear at 11mos, and babywearing}
    Babywearing International has chapters - see if there's one near you... most have lending libraries!

Default Re: Falling Asleep on OWN (mostly)!

Fabulous, mama! You get a lot of kudos for being so patient and generous with your LO.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"