Re: Green poo
Welcome to the forum! What you describe does suggest that oversupply is a possibility. Here are additional symptoms to look for:
- baby coughs, chokes, splutters, gags, or makes a clicking or clucking sound while nursing
- if baby pulls off the breast during a letdown, you may observe milk squirting or streaming from the breast
- babies stools are consistently green, frothy, or watery
- baby is very gassy
- baby gains weight very quickly
- if mom is pumping, she may be able to pump multiple oz of milk with ease
- mom may frequently feel engorged or "full"
- mom may leak frequently
- baby may avoid comfort nursing
If you're not seeing quite a lot of these symptoms, I don't know that you want to go right to oversupply as an explanation for what you are seeing, because there are other potential explanations.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"