Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Another Cup Size!!!!!

Default Re: Not Another Cup Size!!!!!

My experience is more like Sassypant's: I started as a 34B, barely, before pregnancy. I was a 38B by the end of pregnancy, and I have no idea what I was for the first two months of breastfeeding, but I was wearing a Large in nursing bras. Then, I was a 36 D for a while, and by 8 months, I was a 34DD. I'm still a 34DD, and DS is almost 13 months. I have a feeling I'll be at this size for a while.

As far as tops, I bought new ones that are looser. None of my tops fit, so it seemed like the right solution. I found a style that I liked and got it in several colors. I should say, though, that I don't worry too much about what I wear or what's in style. I just like to be comfortable, even in my work clothes.
    Mom to a spirited DS1, born 2/21/2011, and DS2, born 7/3/2014.

i went from a 34G before pregnancy to H at birth to now overflowing my K cups. i love the royce bras (good fitting guide here http://www.royce-lingerie.co.uk/fitting-guide), hated the goddess and anitas. hoping that i can kick some of this chocolate habit i have and get back down to fitting in my Ks while EBF my 9 month old ... having dealt with oversized boobs my whole life, and all the associated clothing problems, i don't think it's a reason to switch to formula. we should make clothes that fit our bodies, not the other way around.

I did find some tops yesterday that are very pretty and stylish but there is just no hiding my boobs. Love the bras I bought on sunday. Very comfortable and pretty. I always like to show some cleavage which is the style now, but I am gushing out the top. I did wear a scarf last nite to try to be somewhat modest, but still got more attention than I am used to. I am not as comfortable BF in public as I was at a smaller cup size, but I don't want to stay home. Not sure what I will do for a bathing suit this year. Probably nothing. My figure is so out of proportion. I just can't imagine that all that boob flesh will ever shrink back to a C cup. It seems that it did for most oof you moms, so I guess it will for me too. I just love to BF and wouldn't change a thing. If I ever have another baby, I will do it again...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*flowmams View Post
    I did find some tops yesterday that are very pretty and stylish but there is just no hiding my boobs. Love the bras I bought on sunday. Very comfortable and pretty. I always like to show some cleavage which is the style now, but I am gushing out the top. I did wear a scarf last nite to try to be somewhat modest, but still got more attention than I am used to. I am not as comfortable BF in public as I was at a smaller cup size, but I don't want to stay home. Not sure what I will do for a bathing suit this year. Probably nothing. My figure is so out of proportion. I just can't imagine that all that boob flesh will ever shrink back to a C cup. It seems that it did for most oof you moms, so I guess it will for me too. I just love to BF and wouldn't change a thing. If I ever have another baby, I will do it again...Thanks
    I haven't been a DD since high school. Pre-pregnancy I was a 32F, nursing I am typically a G/H cup. Having an out of proportion body is my life. You just have to adjust your wardrobe. If you don't want attention, then stick to higher necklines. I never wear tops that show cleavage, because I look like a walking boob in them. BTW You can find swim suits that will work, just expect to spend more time finding one.

I try to go with higher necklines, but not really high necklines (no turtlenecks), or I look like I have giant, shelf-like mono-boob. Gotta show some neck, at least!

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

you can find swim suits but don't expect to spend less then 50 dollars for one. You won't find one at Walmart. You will have to go to other stores. I find the most for my size chest at Fashion Bug, but also My Intimacy in NYC sells larger chest size suits, and a few other stores. You will have to get the built in bra. lol haha Yeah....or again you can make them, ELD has a swim suit pattern, that is for nursing, I plan on trying to make it.

~Heather~
    Wife to
    Vincent since 2001
    SAHMommy to
    Lela 2006 EPed 2 1/2 Years
    ~Donavon & Jeremy~ 2009
    Belle 2010 Nursed over a year
    Raphael 2011 Nursing like a champ
    Raphael & Hubs

My Blog
    ~Heather's Prairie~