In issue 11 of Breastfeeding Today:
• Nourishing My Baby Nourishing Myself. How breastfeeding a baby not only meets his needs, but his mother’s as well.
• The Mother-to-Mother Forums. Support and companionship. The importance of the Forums in participants' lives.
• Mom to Mom. Ways to cope with household chores when a toddler is taking up all our time.
• Mothers’ stories from around the world. A Nursing Strike, A Listening Ear, Triathlete Breastfeeding Mom and Lyla’s Tongue-tie.
• GlobaLLL. How many languages so far has our cornerstone bestselling book, "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" been translated into?
• A sneak preview of a great recipe from "Feed Yourself, Feed Your Family," a great new title from LLLI.