I posted yesterday about my 9 week old and our nursing issues. So were on day two now, i called the medical group on my base and there were no appointments left for today so she told me the nurse would call me. That was at 7am its now 1:30pm im seriously getting fed up with this and about to have a meltdown and scream at them! So today things have gotten worse since yesterday, hes refusing a bottle now too most of the time and gags when i try a syringe, even when im not pushing it far into his mouth. Hes getting enough food im sure because ive been spending every waking minute trying to get him to eat when he seems most comfortable. No latching onto my breast still, only at night and temp is still regular. Im debating on going to the E.R because i dont want to expose him to the sick people there if i can still get milk into him. What do you guys think i should do? take him to the E.R or keep waiting for the nurse to call me? Or try to make an appointment for tommorow?