Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supplement with water to control weight?

Default Re: Supplement with water to control wei

That is all. Ugh! Relax and nurse your lovely healthy baby.

I had to go through 3 pediatricians until I found one who did not make me want to tear my hair out when the subject of breastfeeding came around. The one I have now who is the smartest about breastfeeding is also the cutest so I lucked out.

Thank you all so much for the advice and encouragement. I've been to several doctors at this practice and kept switching because I would always leave appointments feeling like it would be easier to do what they said to do if I was bottle feeding. We co-sleep too and were told that it contributed to his size and we needed to get him out of our bed as soon as possible (which we wanted to do anyway, but because I think we might all sleep better). Maybe I will look into finding a more BF friendly practice. I feel so relived to know that I can continue to BF and it won't cause any adverse effects. Thank you Mamas!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jerbearmama View Post
    Thank you all so much for the advice and encouragement. I've been to several doctors at this practice and kept switching because I would always leave appointments feeling like it would be easier to do what they said to do if I was bottle feeding. We co-sleep too and were told that it contributed to his size and we needed to get him out of our bed as soon as possible (which we wanted to do anyway, but because I think we might all sleep better). Maybe I will look into finding a more BF friendly practice. I feel so relived to know that I can continue to BF and it won't cause any adverse effects. Thank you Mamas!
    I found the best pedi before we moved by asking my local LLL moms who they liked. It saved me a lot of headaches.

Christine
    Baby Girl Born 2/17/10 to her two mommies
    BF from day one. I looked up one day and realized I'm nursing a toddler!