Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Graduating....

Default Graduating....

I am happy to announce that my LO just turned 3 months old and so we are now in the "Infant" category! I will be checking back here every so often as there are still a lot of topics that pertain to us, but for the moment I feel like we have achieved a very important milestone in our BFing journey.

Motherhood has been the most amazing ride so far and I just want to thank everyone out there who reads and posts on this forum. I have learnt so much. I feel that the amount of support, expertise, and good will that is shared on this site is not matched anywhere else (except for LLL meetings of course!). I feel like I have so much to share wisdom to share just from these past three months that I could write a book!

To all the new mothers out there.... you can do it! You just don't know how much support you need in the beginning until your baby is born. So just sit back, hold your baby, love your baby, and don't worry about anything else. I had a difficult time with just letting go... letting go of dishes, errands, schedules, and deadlines. But now I get it. Everything else can all wait and what is important is that you and your baby get off to the best start possible.

Ok, that's all I wanted to say. I am just very happy and wanted to express my gratitude. Thanks for listening to me ramble!

Default Re: Graduating....

Congrats!! Just wait until you are nursing a toddler. Keep it up!!
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn

Default Re: Graduating....

Here Here. Let it go.

Way too lazy for formula