Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162

Thread: Pumping chit chat 3

Default Re: Pumping chit chat 3

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*aprilsmagic View Post
    I think I'm done. I'll write more later...Gavin is sleeping on top of me. I'm in an awkward position.
    So, what happened??
    Karin
    mom to Miles (9/7/11)

I will write a post for the EP forum about what happened.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

I have been so MIA from the forums lately. Still doing 2 a day, highly contemplating going to 1. So over pumping and it just gets in the way of everything I want/need to do in my work day.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*aprilsmagic View Post
    I think I'm done. I'll write more later...Gavin is sleeping on top of me. I'm in an awkward position.
    Sorry Susan You have done a great thing for Gav. You are truly a remarkable momma!
    I am Klisti, I married my best friend Kris two years ago.

The love of my life, Wyatt 8-28-11 AKA the little dude

Quitting has given me my life back. Seriously.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Klisti!
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jenna562 View Post
    Klisti!

Been mia for some time now, but it looks like this thread has really died down. I have really enjoyed reading other mom's posts. Life is soooo busy with 2 kids, so I am sure you all are in the same boat as me are too busy to post.

I was just wondering if some milk I have in our side by side freezer would still be good. It is a little over 4 months old but it doesn't smell bad. It was not scalded so it tastes like spit up. Is there some rule of thumb to go by other than 3 months in a freezer? I just hate to throw that much milk out.
    Mom to Kaleb born 7/24/08......clueless about BF and began to supplement. Supply was gone at 8 weeks.

Sarah Beth born 11/29/11.....found this forum(lifesaver) and glad to say she has only had BM since day 1 and we are still going strong!

Also been very MIA. I just cant seem to keep up anymore. I am sore it has something to do with being down to 1 pump a day. I am getting about 4oz, I need 8 a day but we are 2 weeks away from 1 yr so I am just working on the freezer stash for now. I have a few hundred to work with so I am not to worried about running out.

I like my work day so much more now that I am only pumping once a day. I sooooooo cant wait to be one.