Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fussy/gassy/grunting baby, every morning

Default Re: fussy/gassy/grunting baby, every morning

My lo burps after ever feeding, but every now and then he wakes up gassy and it DOES bother him, b/c he grunts and whinnes until he passes gas. Usually he has a big poop after all that and he's fine. Is there something that I am missing or doing wrong? Could caffine casue this problem?
    Married mama with 4 kiddos...2 girls (11 & 6) and 2 boys (21mo & 3mo)

Mine did that for the first 2 months and seems to have stopped now. I think it is normal for early digestive systems? Funny how it affects them at that time in particular (early morning). Perhaps, if they were awake, they would deal with it in another way, fuss, cry, etc. but maybe because they are asleep, their body just twitches and grunts?

My Augie is 6 weeks old, He is a grunter! My first grunter. When he starts, he just kind of just stops on his own. Sometims he'll pass gas or poop? He kind of does it alot? I think maybe it's because I feed him both breast and formula feed him? I really try to breast feed him only, but he eats alot - it's almost like I can't keep up with him so I decided to supplament him. I never had this problem with my girls ?